Looking to buy or sell a home in Nashville?
Quick Tips for Buying A Home
01. Why do I need a buyer's Agent?
Buyer Representation gives you the assurance your Agent is working for you & your best interests in a transaction from the day you start talking about a wish list to the day you sign on the dotted line.
02. Why is pre-approval important?
This letter shows that based on current information, a lender is willing to lend you money to purchase a home. Often this is required when submitting an offer and certainly adds credibility to the offer in a market with low inventory.
03. Where do I start my search?
Working with your Designated Buyer's Agent, you'll have a navigator to assist you in weeding through the possibilities, helping you to find the one that is "home."
Quick Selling Points
01. Why use a realtor? A designated listing agent represents you in your sale. Our agents guide you through the process from preparation to showings and from contract to close.
02. How do I prepare? Make your home as attractive to others as possible. You're moving, so pack away as many personal items as possible, stage for the best impact, and keep it "ready to show."
03. What about showings?
Your designated Agent coordinates these with and for you to help keep the stress level down.
The right real estate agent is key for you in your home purchase or sale.
New Key Realty offers professionally trained real estate agents
in the Middle Tennessee real estate market.
Locally & privately owned, we're committed to exemplary service to surpass your expectations.